In addition to being travel industry experts, successful candidates will be customer-focused, solution-oriented and outside-the-box-thinkers.
You will be responsible for finding new business opportunities by sourcing business leads, developing relationships with key stakeholders and providing value-driven reciprocal business solutions that deliver significant time and cost-savings solutions.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Cold-calling, lead-sourcing and presenting SMEs with the client's products and services;
- Evaluate customers' needs and build long-lasting relationships;
- Meet sales targets;
- Report and provide feedback to management using Salesforce dashboard.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Sales skills and experience in a sales target-driven role (3-5 years);
- The ability to identify opportunities and close a sale;
- A desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own business;
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English oral and written
- Competitive base salary + commission;
- ($55k + commissions)
- Laptop, cellphone, expense report, mileage ($/km) and monthly parking available;
- Great working conditions with amazing opportunities for professional development and career progression;
- Health consultations, financial planning advice, and discounted travel!
- Opportunity to work overseas (if desired);
- Comprehensive training and culture that supports teamwork and collaboration to help you succeed!
- And off course…amazing discounts and perks for your travel!